Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy in the Czech City of Brno


Pharrell Williams' Happy video clearly went viral, but just from casually scanning YouTube, I think the infectiously happy music has spawned a viral number of covers, too. It's online inspiration at its best. Here is just a sampling of those covers that I like, and what I like has to do with good dancing, quality filming, and deft editing.


Brno is the second largest city in the Czech Republic, in the historical South Moravian Region. It is the seat of judicial authority, as the Constitutional, Supreme, and Supreme Administrative Courts are situated there. I love the footbridges, forming natural lines to film, and simple uncrowded plazas, fit for lower angle shots. I also love the range of dance, from ballet, to hip-hop and break dancing. How about the dude with flaming hair, mustache and beard, and how about the pretty girl in a white dress (rf. thumbnail)?

No comments:

Post a Comment