Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kuwait is The Land of Friendship






Somehow I had turned the proverbial leaf.  Usually I push the envelop so much with my timing that I am sprinting through the airport, it seems.  Since I began traveling for this Kuwaiti client, I've arrived at the airport in such plenty of time that, in keeping with my Algorithm for Exercise, I walk for an hour.  I loaded my carry-on luggage onto a trolley, and took a moderately leisurely walk.  This airport is not at all big, so I had to go up-and-down the same three corridors several times.  It was a fine way to decompress from the unpleasantry at the JW Marriott, just a one or so before.  

Along one corridor, I noticed these large promotional photos for Kuwait, and snapped them with my trusty new Samsung Galaxy Note II.  My JW Marriott unpleasantry notwithstanding, I very much agree that Kuwait is The Land of Friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment