Monday, May 12, 2014

YouTube Ladies in Downtown Chicago


Bethany is a teenage girl from California

Michelle is just another soul dreamer with childlike faith

Rosanna, who resembles Zooey Deschanel, has New Nerdy Nummies every Tuesday!

I am curious about advertisements in general, while surfing the internet or walking around downtown Chicago.  I reflect on how effective they are, how they resonate with me, and whether I ought to have a look.  Besides fun and easy-going, these pretty young ladies are fortunate to be part of a YouTube marketing campaign.  That fateful intersection between online and in-person is key, I think, going forward.  I am definitely not their target audience, but I am writing about them and posting photos I took.  I didn't subscribe, but I did create links to their YouTube channels in the captions above.  So you don't have to search for them, if you care to have a look-see at their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment