Monday, February 3, 2014

Stories of Girls and Tigers in Chicago


I had time on my hands, after a lunch meeting in downtown Chicago, so I strolled in the vicinity of Union Station before catching my train home.  With just my trusty iPhone, I photograph things, and my photographs will never win any awards but they speak to things that catch my eyes and capture my imagination.



I love promotionals that also tell a story.  Google reasons that via their TrueView model on YouTube, when people opt to watch a video, it is no longer an ad, but content.  So, no doubt, Debbie is a happy girl.



When I am in a casual conversation, and someone asks what my favorite animal is, here it is: tiger.  That's what drew me to this promotional.  Humankind does not have anywhere near the unique physical prowess that certain animals have, but our predatory mindset and muscle must be unrivaled in nature.


Speaking of stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment