Friday, November 14, 2014

Mobile Word Games I Play On The Go



Letters appeared one at a time, and I selected and placed letters for any of those 15 boxes.  The objective was to earn as many Moxie points as possible.  The target words, that is, on Animals, grabbed the most points.  I often scored in the 2000s range, gradually increasing my best in this range over time.  On this one occasion, I topped 3000 for the first time.  I loved playing this game, but I loved it so much it became a bit ridiculous.  I was playing in the car, mainly at red lights.  But on occasion, when the traffic was slow moving, I found myself playing it.  I had to delete this app. 


So You Think You Know Words is painstakingly tough, but I love the challenge it poses and the patience it takes.  Several letters are set up in a grid, and they all form three words, set up as empty boxes and hinted at with a clue on top.  I went as far as I could tolerate, that is, in figuring it all out on my own knowledge.  But I also searched on Google for information on the clue, and on occasion searched for the answers.  I managed to complete two puzzles, as you see. 


7 Words is my favorite.  I work with clues for 7 words, which I construct from blocks of two- to four-letter segments.  Sometimes there is a theme, such as this very cool one.  I had to take a screen shot.  It's a daily puzzle, and I've been playing it for two years.  Only once have I needed help completing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment