Monday, December 2, 2013

Stockholm Trip: PDI Scandinavia


Location of PDI Scandinavia in Stockholm

It was a pleasure and a privilege to tour cities in Europe, Stockholm being one of my favorites.  The consulting firm I used to work for, formerly called Personnel Decisions International (PDI), had an office there.

The following is short journal entry:

February 23rd 2004, Monday afternoon.

Worked at the PDI Scandinavia office for the morning.  Took a client call from Camiel, one of my participants from the Shell GBLP in London last November.

Met Victoria, Lotte, Pia, and Lena.

Had lunch at a nearby cafeteria-sort of restaurant. Had fried fish in a sauce that I need Per to remind me of the name.

Walked to the Vasamuseet.

Cooked steaks at Per’s place.  Talked and shared things.

Went for a workout at S.A.T.S.  Got back home, drank port as a nightcap, and talked some more.

“Downloaded” notes on Sweden and the Vasa late at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment